Okinawa Fun Diving - Kerama Islands National Marine Park
The national marine park, Kerama Islands, is well-known for its world’s top class visibility and beautiful coral habitat. You can meet cute sea turtles with a high chance! Also, depending on sea condition and diver’s level, you can try Manta ray point!
Kerama Islands is located about 40 kilometers to the west of Okinawa Main Island, about an hour boat ride from Naha Miegusuku Port. Kerama consists of 36 islands with so many diving points, which makes you enjoy diving all year round!
NOTES BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION
- Before reservation, be sure to check the health checklist. (Click to view)
- Before reservation, be sure to check our refund policy. (Click to view)
- Avoid flying for at least 18 hours after your last dive. In particular, it is recommended to take a 24-hour surface break when diving for more than 3 consecutive days.
- ¥13,000 for Basic 2 dives
- Minimum 1 person
- Requirements : Open water diver level or higher
Spend all day on a boat after 3 dives and come back to the NAHA area.
07:00~30 Hotel pick-up
07:40 Arrive at port
07:50 Equipment set-up, boat & diving briefing
08:30 Depart to KERAMA Islands
09:30 Arrive at 1st point and enjoy 1st dive
11:00 Change a point and enjoy 2nd dive
12:00 Lunch on a boat
13:00 Change a point and enjoy 3rd dive
14:00 Pack equipment, shower and change to dry clothes
15:00 Head back to NAHA
15:30 Arrive at port and write dive logs
16:30 Hotel drop-off
- Diving insurance
- Boat fee
- Accommodation transfer (only within Naha area)
- Air tank & weight
- Drinking water & snacks
PREPARE BY YOURSELF
- Diving equipment (if you need equipment rental, let us know)
- Swimsuit (recommend to wear in advance)
- Motion sickness medicine (recommend to take in advance)
- C-card (license)