Discover Scuba Diving in Blue Cave – Enjoy diving without a license!
Discover diving in the Blue cave is a program for those who don’t have a diving license but want to try diving, and is one of the most famous activity programs in Okinawa.
Through this plan, you can enjoy colorful tropical fish and coral reefs in the clear waters of Okinawa, and feel the mysterious blue light of the underwater cave with your whole body.
We provide detailed instructions on how to use diving equipment so that you can enjoy the underwater world without stress. And only 2 persons can participate at a time when diving, so you can enjoy a safe and fun dive.
Make unforgettable memories in the blue sea of Okinawa with Flare Dive!
NOTES BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION
- There is an age limit, so be sure to check it out! Only adults between the ages of 18 and under 60 can participate, and minors must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Before reservation, be sure to check the health checklist. (Click to view)
- Before reservation, be sure to check our refund policy. (Click to view)
- Avoid flying for at least 18 hours after your last dive.
- 1 Discover diving
- Minimum 2 persons
- Requirements : Adults between the ages of 18 and under 60 can participate, minors must be accompanied by a guardian, and be sure to check the health checklist.
- Etc. : Meet at the dive site. If you need pick-up service, please feel free to contact us.
(In case of departure at 9AM)
08:00 Arrive at port
08:30 Diving briefing
09:15 Start diving
10:30 Return to port, shower and change to dry clothes at the port
- Diving insurance
- Diving equipment
PREPARE BY YOURSELF
- Swimsuit (recommend to wear in advance)
- Motion sickness medicine (recommend to take in advance)