Okinawa Fun Diving - Manza Area (Central Okinawa)
The dive site of Manza is near to Cape Manza which is famous for its cliff shaped like an elephant’s trunk. As its unique terrain on land, the underwater geographical features are also very interesting such as vertical caves or holes to pass through. In particular, the blue light from the cave exit will fascinate you.
Since it is on the western coast of Okinawa Main Island, about an hour drive from Naha Kokusai Street. As it is located on the west coast, April to November is the peak season for diving in the Manza area.
NOTES BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION
- Before reservation, be sure to check the health checklist. (Click to view)
- Before reservation, be sure to check our refund policy. (Click to view)
- Avoid flying for at least 18 hours after your last dive. In particular, it is recommended to take a 24-hour surface break when diving for more than 3 consecutive days.
- ¥15,000 for Basic 2 dives
- Minimum 1 person
- Conditions: Advanced or higher, check dive the day before is required
- Additional dives (optional): +¥5,000
Come back to the local port after every dive usually. It takes about 5~20 minutes boat ride to dive points.
06:40~07:00 Hotel pick-up
08:20 Arrive at port
08:30 Equipment set-up, boat & diving briefing
09:00 Head to 1st point & come back to port after dive
11:00 Head to 2nd point & come back to port after dive
12:00 Lunch at the port
13:30 Head to 3rd point & come back to port after dive
15:00 Pack equipment, shower & change to dry clothes and write dive logs
17:30 Hotel drop-off
- Diving insurance
- Boat fee
- Accommodation transfer (only within Naha area)
- Air tank & weight
- Drinking water & snacks
PREPARE BY YOURSELF
- Diving equipment (if you need equipment rental, let us know)
- Swimsuit (recommend to wear in advance)
- Motion sickness medicine (recommend to take in advance)
- C-card (license)