Introductory Pro Course - PADI Divemaster
- ￥160,000 (one week)
- ￥200,000 (maximum 1 month course)
- ￥300,000 (up to 3 months course)
- Theory education / confined water / open water 8 times
- Minimum 1 person
- Included: textbooks, C-Card issuance fee, Naha city pickup, insurance, annual fee for the first year, pool training fee (one day), boat boarding fee (one day)
- Not Included: Meals, lodging, equipment rental
- Entry Requirements: 18 years of age or older, PADI Rescue Diver or higher, 40 recorded dives, (consultation for other group certifications). A medical certificate signed by a doctor.
- Requirements for completion: Must have received EFR education within the last 2 years. Have at least 60 log records, including deep dives, underwater navigation, and night dives.