The first step on the professional ladder. - PADI Divemaster
You will learn the necessary knowledge and skills as a professional diver. Through Knowledge development session, Waterskills development session, Workshops and Practical application, you will learn to supervise and manage scuba diving activities. This will improve your diving skills. And you will also be able to work as a fun diving guide or boat crew as a professional diver.
Contents of course
- PADI Divemaster Roles and Responsibilities Supervising certified divers and assisting student divers.
- Divemaster-conducted programs
- Water skills (400m swim, 15 minute tread, 800m snorkel, 100m inert diver tow, Equipment exchange underwater)
- Dive Rescue – Rescue unresponsive, non-breathing diver, and take to surface.
- Dive skill workshop – Demonstrate skills as a professional
- Practical application – Dive site set up and management, Mapping project, Dive briefing, Search and recovery scenario, Deep dive scenario
- Divemaster-conducted programs workshops – Reactivate, Skin diver course, Snorkeling supervision, Discover scuba diving program in confined water and additional open water dive, Discover local diving in open water
- Practical assessments : Supervise and escort student divers in PADI Open Water Diver course and Continuing education.
NOTES BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION
- Before reservation, be sure to check the health checklist. (Click to view)
- Before reservation, be sure to check our refund policy. (Click to view)
- Avoid flying for at least 18 hours after your last dive. In particular, it is recommended to take a 24-hour surface break when diving for more than 3 consecutive days.
- ￥160,000 (1 week)
- ￥200,000 (maximum 1 month course）
- ￥300,000 (maximum 3 month course）
- Theory-course / Confined water dive / Open water dive 8 times
- Minimum 1 person
- Included : Textbook, Cost for issuing C-Card, Pick-up service from Naha city, Diving insurance, First annual membership fee, Pool training fee (1day), Boat fee (1day)
- Not included : Meals, hotel, equipment rental fee
- Requirements for participation : at least 18 years old, PADI Rescue Diver or higher(or qualifying certifications), 40 recorded dives, Medical certificate signed by a doctor.
- Requirements for completion : Must have received EFR course within the last 2 years. Have at least 60 log records including deep dives, underwater navigation dives and night dives.
- This course runs for at least 7 days to 2 months.
The detailed schedule is decided in consultation with the student diver.
- It is also possible to divide the schedule into several times.
- For those who lack the number of logs or aim to become an instructor, a course of 1 month or longer is recommended.
- Diving insurance
- Textbook & cost for issuing C-Card
- All diving equipment
- Accommodation transfer (only within Naha area)
- Drinking water & snacks
PREPARE BY YOURSELF
- Motion sickness medicine
- Pen (writing instruments)
- ID photo (3cm*4cm)
- Medical certificate signed by doctor
- Diving equipment (mask, snorkel, BC, regulator, diving compass, audible and visual surface signaling device)
- Dive computer